Volunteer Board Minute Secretary
This role is a great opportunity to make a difference at the strategic level of Dial West Cheshire. The Board Minute Secretary will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth running of Dial West Cheshire’s Board of Directors Committee and Sub-committee meetings.
What will I be doing?
- Assisting in scheduling Board Meetings in collaboration with the Chair and Chief Officer
- Preparing Board Packs for each of the meetings and circulate as necessary
- Preparing Agendas for all meetings
- Attending all Board and Subcommittee meetings
- Taking and distributing Minutes for each meeting
- Coordinating the preparation of the AGM for Dial West Cheshire
- Ensuring all Minutes are recorded on Dial West Cheshire’s Staffshare system
- To maintaining independence and confidentiality in all aspects of the work
What skills and personal qualities will I need?
- Ability to take accurate Minutes
- Excellent organisation skills
- Strong IT Skills
- Ability to be discreet and maintain confidentiality
- Good interpersonal skills
- Professional manner
How much time will I need to commit?
3 meetings per quarter + 3 hours admin time per meeting.
Where will I be based?
This is a hybrid working opportunity. Meetings will be held online, Dial House, Chester or at community venues.
How to apply
You can apply by completing the contact form, here, and letting us know which volunteer role you’re interested in applying for and why. Alternatively, you could call us on 01244 345655 and request an informal chat with our Volunteer and Learning Manager.