Dial West Cheshire are pleased to announce the first wave of the return of our Shopmobility services. Our decision follows the Government’s announcement that non-essential retail stores can reopen.
From Tuesday 16th June, we will be reopening our Chester and Ellesmere Port shops for the following hours:
Tuesday – Saturday 9.30am – 4.30pm.
Unfortunately, due to access to our Northwich and Winsford centres being subject to third parties reopening their facilities, we are currently unable to reopen these services. We hope to reopen them soon. We will continue to provide updates on this as it progresses on our website and social media.
Shopmobility at Home
In the meantime, we are continuing to operate our “Shopmobility at Home” service. To discuss the long-term hire of mobility equipment or the purchase of parts or other independent living aids contact us, here.
Our focus is to keep people safe and well and to be here for people in the community who need us. In accordance with Government guidance, we have put the following arrangements in place and ask you to respect, support and follow these when visiting us:
• Book in Advance: To help us manage the restricted number of people who can enter our centres, please call in advance to arrange a collection time and date for your mobility equipment.
• Observe Social Distancing: Please observe social distancing requirements and keep 2 metres (6ft) apart from other people. Please call us to discuss your requirements if you need support which makes social distancing difficult.
• Contactless Payments: We encourage you to make contactless card payments where possible.
• Cleaning Schedule: We have an increased cleaning schedule in our stores, regular hand washing for our team members and hand sanitiser available for our customers. Every piece of equipment is thoroughly cleaned upon return and in advance of the next hire.
• Face Masks: Current guidance states: “If you can, wear a face covering in enclosed public spaces where social distancing isn’t possible and where you will come into contact with people you do not normally meet”. Please consider wearing a face covering when attending our stores. Our own team members will serve you from behind plastic screens and in some situations will be wearing clear face shields.
We hope that you can help us to help you. If you have any concerns about using our service or you are unhappy with something during a visit, please do let us know so that we can do what we can to help or do things better.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.