Important Service Update – Dial Shopmobility Northwich
Due to the recent heavy rain, our Shopmobility service at The Information Centre in Northwich is remaining closed for the next few days while the building is repaired following a flood. We are hoping to have the service back open as normal as soon as possible and are working with the building management team to achieve this. Please check back here for more updates as we have them.
Any queries, please contact us. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Dial West Cheshire’s vision is a society where disabled people and older people can participate equally as full citizens.
Our aim is to empower disabled people and older people to live sustained, independent lives. Our objectives are to:
- Reduce poverty and improve economic status.
- Reduce social isolation.
- Improve health and well being.
- Raise awareness of needs and aspirations.
- Provide opportunities for volunteering, training and employment.
- Promote and seek implementation of the Social Model of Disability, through our own work and by working with partners, in recognition that people with impairments are disabled by attitudinal, environmental and institutional barriers in society.
- Recognise and support the Equality, Diversity and Rights of disabled people.
- Believe in an Inclusive Society in which all disabled people have the support necessary to participate fully.
- Aim to be Trusted by those we help and work with.
- Care about our people and our customers.
- Aim to be a Beacon of Best Practice throughout our work.
- Committed to Achieving Quality in the delivery of our work.