DIAL West Cheshire Vision, Mission, Values
DIAL West Cheshire’s vision is a society where disabled people and older people can participate equally as full citizens.
Our aim is to empower disabled people and older people to live sustained, independent lives. Our objectives are to:
- Reduce poverty and improve economic status
- Reducing social isolation
- Improve health and well being
- Raising awareness of needs and aspirations
- Provide opportunities for volunteering, training and employment
DIAL West Cheshire:
- Promotes and seeks implementation of the Social Model of Disability, through our own work and by working with partners, in recognition that people with impairments are disabled by attitudinal, environmental and institutional barriers in society.
- Recognises and supports the Equality, Diversity and Rights of disabled people.
- Believes in an Inclusive Society in which all disabled people have the support necessary to participate fully.
- Aims to be Trusted by those we help and work with.
- Cares about our people and our customers.
- Aims to be a Beacon of Best Practice throughout our work.
- Is Committed to Achieving Quality in the delivery of our work.